Good Morning!!
My goodness it has been an absolutely crazy few months. Between getting back into school and being sick for a while blogging was the last thing on my mind, but now I am comfortably settled in to my new schedule, new job, classes, and finally healthy for the first time in a while. Now that all that is good to go I can finally get back into blogging!
I'll be honest staying vegan has been a huge challenge while at school. Spending all day at class and work and then coming home later in the evening and making dinner is really really difficult. There are days where I gave up and just ate whatever, but maybe it was good for me to do that because I began to realize what a difference being a vegan can make! My health and my whole body felt so different when eating vegan and when I was not.
So, where do we go from here? Over the next few weeks I will share with you all my goals and my journey to stay vegan and get myself to exactly where I want to be.
Come with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment