Hello Dear Readers!
Thank you all for your patience as I was away this last week traveling and working. My trip was fantastic, and now I am getting settled back in at school. So last week i performed a bit of an experiment. Some days i completely ignored the vegan diet and other days I tried to stick as close as I could and it was incredible how much better I have felt being on a vegan diet! This week I am back and going strong. As a matter of fact when re-stocking my kitchen for the fall semester I shopped completely vegan!
Talk about an exciting adventure. Having access to stores like Costco, Whole Foods, and fresh Market have made this journey ten times more exciting, cheaper, and way more fun. This weeks menu is entirely vegan and I am stoked!
So here is to the start of week three and a whole new part of my exciting adventure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment