Monday, August 17, 2015

What to Bring to the Party

So, you're on this new vegan diet and you get invited to a dinner party. You're of course feeling like you should bring something, it's potluck style after all, so you sit down and begin to ponder what to bring. Here are a few things I learned about what to bring to a dinner party long before I decided to go vegan.

1. Pick something easy. It doesn't have to be complicated to be dinner-party-worthy.

2. Pick something fun. Boring dishes never got anyone, anywhere.

3. Pick something you want to eat too. If you are seen eating it, the masses will follow.

This evening I was invited to a dinner party with my wonderful crew from work, and of course found myself stuck in the too-tired-to-cook rut, but also the not-wanting-to-buy-crap-at-the-store rut. I began to work my way through Pinterest recipes and it hit me, duh! Make a vegan hummus! And to top it all off I looked up beet hummus, and I came across a new tasty treat!

My friends, beet hummus, I'm telling you, it is the way to go. It literally took be 5 minutes to put together. It tastes great on absolutely everything, and everyone loved it! So, thank you Pinterest for saving the day, once again, and providing a wonderful vegan treat for this evenings dinner party. :) Of course, I have to share this recipe with all of my readers, so I am attaching the link to the recipe in the post, on the Facebook page, and on the Pinterest board! Enjoy!!

http://www.glutenfreeveganpantry.com/roasted-beet-hummus-vegan-gluten-free/


No comments:

Post a Comment